Abdominoplasty is otherwise called as “Tummy Tuck”. This is a cosmetic surgery that involves in the removal of the excess fat from abdomen. This is done to tighten the muscle after pregnancy and major weight loss. A complete procedure of abdominoplasty will take place in 1-5 hours of time. The partial procedure of abdominoplasty is “Mini-tuck abdominoplasty”. This will take place in 1-2 hours of time.
- Track 1-1 Complete abdominoplasty
- Track 2-2 Partial abdominoplasty
- Track 3-3 Extended abdominoplasty
- Track 4-4 High lateral tension tummy tuck
- Track 5-5 Floating abdominoplasty
- Track 6-6 Circumferential abdominoplasty
- Track 7-7 Combination procedures